Saturday, July 20, 2013

This is the "New Evangelization: A Mutual Self-gift That Raises the Consciousness of Each to be Ipse Christus. The Rest Comes After This.



To the Most Excellent Madam President of the Argentine Nation

Dr. Cristina Fernández de Kirchner
BUENOS AIRES
Vatican, June 25, 2013

Cristina:

Thank you for your letter of last June 15, on the occasion of the Day of the Pontiff. May the Lord reward your thoughtfulness for having written it yourself. Of course I remain curious to see that model of letter that seemed of the 13th century, simply to maintain the “sense of humor.”
Thank you, also, for the picture with the commemorative postal stamps.

Just as I promised you, I keep you, your children and your loved ones who have passed away present in my prayer.

I ask you, please, not to forget to pray for me: the work is not at all easy. 

I continue to drink mate: it is always more digestive than tea or coffee.

I beg you to express my affection and closeness to all the Argentines, for whom I pray every day, so that they will seek the common good united and in concord.

May Jesus bless you and the Holy Virgin take care of you.

Cordially,

Francis

No comments: